September 27, 2011

Flip Flop Disaster

hellooo humans, it’s me Selene reporting back with another nail design I’ve created. Not my favourite really, but I’ll show it to you guys anyway. I used flip flop fantasy by china glaze as my base coat and konad stamp from Konad S6 plate. AND if that wasn’t enough i added that “LOVE” sticker that came with these nail stickers I bought a while ago at wal-mart. 



This was honestly an “I’m bored and I need to spice up this color” design. Well, not only that when I first  put on this color, it was a nice color but it wasn’t “Me” so I needed to add a little something to it… that made it worse. Whatever hopefully somebody will like it. And if not you’ll either be amused by the lack of skill this portrays or you will know what not to do to your nails. :P


5 comments:

  1. very nice!
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I think we're all a little hyper-self-critical -- I really like the color and stamp combo! When in doubt, cover it in glitter :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one!! Looks so pretty! :)


    P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete